- OKX’s Signal Trading is a trading bot and marketplace that bridges the gap between signal providers and traders
- Signal Trading will be integrated with TradingView, enabling signal providers and traders to create signals directly on the leading charting platform
- A pre-launch waitlist is available now for signal providers and institutions
OKX, the world’s second-largest crypto exchange by trading volume and a leading Web3 technology company, has announced the upcoming launch of Signal Trading, a marketplace where users can access automated trading strategies based on technical analysis, or ‘signals,’ which indicate whether to buy or sell crypto.
The marketplace, set to launch in August-September 2023, will allow users to choose from a range of signal providers, including institutions and pro traders. Interested users and signal providers can sign up to the waitlist to be the first to receive updates and access.
Signal Trading will be integrated with TradingView, enabling signal providers and traders to create signals directly on the charting platform, as well as specify the desired action, instrument and other parameters associated with that particular trading signal. With Signal Trading, users can access, follow and copy signals without manual execution, saving time and effort.
Advantages for signal providers include:
- Expansion opportunities by listing signals on OKX’s Signal Trading, giving them access to a marketplace of over 50 million traders
- Integrated with TradingView, a leading platform for generating signals
- In many cases, a significant reduction in latency and costs typically associated with listing signals on third-party platforms
Advantages for signal traders include:
- Avoidance of subscription fees associated with third-party platforms
- In many cases, a significant reduction in latency issues that are prevalent on third-party platforms
- Trust and reliability of using one of the world’s leading crypto exchanges
- A wide variety of signal providers to choose from and compare
OKX Global Chief Commercial Officer Lennix Lai said: “OKX Signal Trading will further improve users’ trading experience on OKX by providing access to a diverse range of high-quality signals from top providers, reducing manual entry errors and unlocking a world of trading opportunities for traders. With advanced algorithms, real-time market data and a diverse range of signal providers available, Signal Trading will be the ultimate solution for those seeking to elevate their trading game and connect with a global community of traders.”
OKX is the second-largest global crypto exchange by trading volume and a leading Web3 ecosystem. Trusted by more than 50 million global users, OKX is known for being the fastest and most reliable crypto trading app for traders everywhere.
As a top partner of English Premier League champions Manchester City FC, McLaren Formula 1, Olympian Scotty James and F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo, OKX aims to supercharge the fan experience with new engagement opportunities. OKX is also the top partner of the Tribeca Festival as part of an initiative to bring more creators into web3.
Beyond OKX’s exchange, the OKX Wallet is the platform’s latest offering for people looking to explore the world of NFTs and the metaverse while trading GameFi and DeFi tokens.
OKX is committed to transparency and security and publishes its Proof of Reserves on a monthly basis.
To learn more about OKX, download our app or visit: okx.com
This announcement is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide any investment, tax, or legal advice, nor should it be considered an offer to purchase, sell, hold or offer any services relating to digital assets. Digital assets, including stablecoins, involve a high degree of risk, can fluctuate greatly, and can even become worthless. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital assets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and risk tolerance. OKX does not provide investment or asset recommendations. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions, and OKX is not responsible for any potential losses. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Please consult your legal/tax/investment professional for questions about your specific circumstances.
Disclaimer: This is a commercialised press release and no one from Todayq News is involved in creation of this content. Todayq News does not endorse any content or service on this page. This press release should not be considered as a piece of investment advice and readers should do their research before taking any actions and take full responsibility for their decisions.